Keeping your Documents Secure is our Top Priority
We use Google Drive to not only allow for easy access to documents, templates and guides, but to also ensure that they are kept secure. Your Client Drive Folder is to only be shared between you and My Legal Valet.
However, if a document needs to be shared with someone else on your team, you can easily share one document securely without sharing your whole folder.
There are a number of benefits to using Google Drive:
- Access your files everywhere – Google stores your files in their secure server and you can access them no matter where you are as long as you are able to access the internet.
- Edit and make comments to the files – Google drives gives you instant access to Google Docs, a suite of editing tools that allow you to edit and make changes to your files. You can also create and reply to comments on the documents, making discussion between yourself and your agent that much easier.
- Send large files fast – Sending documents large documents through email can be difficult. There is a limit to the size of the document that can be attached to an email without zipping the file and sending it that way.
- Set permissions and have custom passwords for viewing shared content – If you do chose to share a document with a team member, you can add further security measured by making them password protected or sharing them as “read-only” files.
- Able to access with various devices – Google Drive is accessible with various deices such as PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
- Easy to search your files – Google Drive has a feature of searching by keyword and filter by file type, so you get your files very quickly.